Why a Personal Trainer?
A personal trainer can provide a number of benefits that are often not possible when working out on your own. Whether you are looking for a tailored fitness plan, guidance on healthy eating or simply the motivation to stay fit, a personal trainer can provide the tools you need to achieve your goals.
Many people find that they are not getting the most out of their workouts or they are not getting the results they want. This can be because of inadequate planning or inefficient use of time, or simply a lack of knowledge of what exercises are suitable. A personal trainer can improve efficiency by designing workout plans that maximise results in a short amount of time. Have a specific goal in mind? Personal training can introduce you to new exercises and equipment in a safe and controlled environment, at a level that is tailored to you.
Personal training is ultimately about improving your fitness levels. If you have made the decision to get fit, personal training is one of the best options to achieve this.
Why Fit For Life?
Fit For Life is a well established business with the proprietor Jonny Argue having completed qualifications in the following:
- BA Hons Degree in Sport and Physical Education
- BTEC National Certicificate in Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction
- First Aid Qualified by St John’s Ambulance
- Rock Climbing Instructor/Coach (All Ireland Climbing Champion 2011/2012)
- Come with gym and liability insurance
Fit For Life is REPs Registered, which means the proprietor Jonny Argue:
- Has met agreed National Occupational Standards (which describe the knowledge, competence and skills of good practice)
- Holds recognised and approved qualifications
- Is competent in the work place
- Is committed to their ongoing professional development
- Is legally covered by appropriate insurance
Money Back Guarantee - Fit For Life is confident you will achieve your fitness goals that if you attend one of our 6-8 week courses twice a week alongside a nutritional diet plan and do not see any changes, you will get all your money back.*
*assuming you stick to the fitness and diet guidelines provided in the course